Basic B Complex - 60 Capsules
Thorne’s Basic B Complex formula contains the active forms of the B vitamins, making it easy for your body to absorb them. This comprehensive blend provides multiple benefits to support your lifestyle, such as helping convert food into fuel and enhancing cellular energy.* Because most B vitamins don’t remain in the body, they must be acquired from diet and supplementation to help maintain optimal health.*
Benefits of Thorne’s Basic B Complex:
- Promotes cellular energy production*
- Supports an optimally functioning nervous system and healthy nerve cells*
- B vitamins promote the conversion of carbohydrates into energy and the metabolism of fats and proteins*
- Promotes healthy red blood cell formation*
- Isn’t derived from yeast, unlike many B vitamin supplements on the market
Supplementing with tissue-ready B vitamins is important for everyone, especially individuals who aren’t able to convert the non-active B vitamins to their active forms.* Factors that can inhibit the body's ability to convert non-active vitamins to their active forms include genetic predisposition, compromised liver function, poorly functioning enzymes, digestive disturbances, and aging.
Serving Size: 1 Capsules:
Servings Per Container: 60
- Thiamin (as Thiamin HCl) 110 mg
- Riboflavin (as Riboflavin 5'-Phosphate Sodium) 10 mg
- Niacin (130 mg as Niacinamide and 10 mg as Niacin) 140 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5'-Phosphate) 10 mg
- Folate (as L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolate from L-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid, Glucosamine Salt) 400 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 400 mcg
- Biotin 400 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate) 110 mg
- Choline Citrate 80 mg
Other Ingredients: Calcium Laurate, Hypromellose Capsule, Leucine, Magnesium (Citrate), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide.
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily or as recommended by a health-care practitioner.
This product is contraindicated in an individual with a history of hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
If pregnant, consult your health-care practitioner before using this product.
5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) supplementation is not recommended concurrent with methotrexate cancer therapy, as it can interfere with methotrexate's anti-neoplastic activity; however, this folate source has not been shown to interfere with the anti-inflammatory activity of methotrexate. An individual taking methotrexate for psoriasis or rheumatoid arthritis can safely take a supplement containing folate.